With many countries finally starting to allow international travel after the global pandemic, you may be itching to get to the Land of Smiles and enjoy a fantastic holiday in Thailand for you and your family. Wherever you want to go on holiday in Thailand, you will most likely spend a couple of nights in Bangkok before heading to your destination, and you will want to choose a suitable hotel in the heart of the city. Below are some tips and advice to help you select the best hotel and get the best price when booking your family holiday.
Have A Look At Available Hotels Using The Internet
The internet is an excellent tool you can use to find the ideal place to stay in Bangkok. If you want to stay somewhere central, the Saladang area is convenient with accessible transports links, helping you get around the city. If you look for a hotel near Saladang BTS station, you will see there are plenty of options available, and you may struggle to select which hotel is best for you and your family. However, you can compare the facilities on offer and see which one you prefer.
Facilities To Look For In A Suitable Hotel For Your Family
The facilities to look for in a hotel will depend on what you are your family like to do while on holiday. You will want to ensure that you stay somewhere that has comfortable beds so you can rest easy, and fully working air conditioning is a must during the hotter months of the year. You will want to ensure the hotel you select has free Wi-Fi to help keep the kids entertained, and you will also want one with a good swimming pool. You may also want something for the adults, so you may want to select one with spa facilities.
Getting The Cheapest Deal Possible
If you are looking to travel to Thailand as cheap as possible while still staying in a comfortable hotel, you will need to select the cheapest time of year to go. Thailand has three seasons, unlike Western countries, which are:
- The Summer – The summer months are between March and May when it is the hottest, but you can get some excellent deals at this time of year.
- The Rainy Season – The rainy season runs between June and October, and this is the cheapest time of year to go.
- The Cooler Season – The most expensive time of year to visit Thailand is the cooler season, which runs from November to February.
You can still get a suntan during the rainy season, and it is usually not raining all day, every day. You can click here to find out more information about the climate in Thailand and the best times to visit.
- Find the Best Thai Food During Your Phuket Vacation January 9, 2023
- Tips On Organising A Fantastic Camping Holiday In Scotland For Your Family January 1, 2023
- Some Of The Best Places To Go Camping In The UK October 28, 2022
- Catamaran Rental: A Great Way to Spend Some Time on the Water October 25, 2022
- A Beginner’s Guide to Fly Fishing September 13, 2022
- The Future of Hotel Linens Manufacturing: What to Expect in the Years Ahead September 12, 2022
- A Royal Reverie in Jaipur September 9, 2022
- January 2023
- October 2022
- September 2022
- July 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- October 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- April 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019